Harvard Business Review on Communicating Effectively
by Harvard Business Review
Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
Edition: 2 - 2011
Customize your delivery for maximum persuasive power.
If you need the best practices and ideas for communicating effectively--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Pitch your brilliant idea successfully
- Connect with your audience
- Establish credibility
- Inspire others to realize your vision
- Adapt to your listeners' decision-making styles
- Frame goals around common interests
- Build consensus and win concessions
- Neutralize stressful conversations